Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Impatient
I am growing so impatient to meet you! My pregnancy is settling into one that closely resembles my first now. I recognize what's going on at this stage, unlike earlier stages where I was clueless because everything was so new and different. As the days go by, I find myself eager to rush ahead to hold you in my arms. Mind you, I'm in absolutely no hurry to go through delivery, but I am busting at the seams to bring you into our family. Of course, I will wait the required time to see you. I understand how each day is vital to your growth and necessary to your development so I will wait. It seems even harder to wait the next two weeks until I find out if you are a boy or a girl. Lucas believes you are a baby sister and I, truthfully have no idea. Either way, I'm certain you'll be the best possible addition to our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment