Friday, April 21, 2006

We've been Sick

Whew! First, Craig arrived home mid-afternoon on Monday and was ghastly ill until around midnight and then Tuesday around 3pm I was next. The ugliness continued for me until around 3am. Craig was up at 5 am to head to Singapore, leaving behind one sick puppy! By the morning, I was through the worst of it though so the storm seems to have passed. It's now Friday and it looks like Lucas has skimmed past this nasty bug. Thank heavens!
Since I've been ill, Butterbean has become super active. "Hey, this is no fun! What are you doing? Starving me? I'm huuungry!". I don't think he/she likes being sick one bit!
The lingering effect of my illness is one really sore rib cage. I mean, everyone knows what it's like to be sore after retching right? Well, it seems that all of the weird repositioning in my belly has exacerbated that soreness. I have a tight band pulling across my ribs that isn't going away. I can't be on my feet for too long before fatigue forces me to sit still. Too much to do before Butterbean gets here so I hope healing is around the corner.

No comments: