Mya is one frustrated little girl these days. She is soooo annoyed that she can't crawl. She is no longer content to sit still and wants to be held in a standing position as long as someone is willing to hold her there. She spends quite a bit of time on her tummy but nearly all of it is punctuated by loud complaints. She has a particularly fetching grunt/growl going.
She couldn't quite pull herself up in her crib this morning, but she was certainly giving it a good go. She was on her tummy and reaching up with one hand for the rail. This afternoon, I lowered her mattress to the next level just in case she succeeds in pulling up and then topples head first over the rail.
Last week she pulled herself up for the first time in the laundry basket and was so proud. I think that accomplishment opened the door for her and made her aware of how much is possible. She is truly chomping at the bit to get going. I have no doubt that we are just days away from her break out!
No comments:
Post a Comment