Mya has done it. She has learned how to sleep. After six nights of sleep training (translation, not going to her at all during the night), she seems to have made the transition to a big girl who sleeps all night.
We had one night of solid screaming for over two hours, but all of the other nights she fussed and made noise for no more than 15 or 30 minutes at a time. Now we are down to tiny little peeps a couple of times per night. Last night she "peeped" three times and the night before it was only once at midnight. Her peeps come at the predictable times when she has always woken up.
A few more nights and I think we'll all really trust that we are entering a new world. I am so proud of her for learning this essential skill. Craig and I realized that we have not slept the night through for four of the last five years so here's hoping we can leave that craziness behind now.
No comments:
Post a Comment