Yesterday at the bank, there were no less than three tellers crowded around Mya 'oohing' and 'aahing' and playing with her. Mya is at the perfect age right now to be the center of attention in nearly every circumstance.
Playing along, Mya tucked her head down into my shoulder, she leaned over so she was almost tilted into the crook of my elbow and then she stole a coy little peek to see if everyone was still watching. This little glance of course got them all going again. They were all "oh, are you shy?" and I was thinking, "nope, not one bit - she just knows how to work you".
From what I've observed, Mya is going to be comfortable in this position. She has a little routine for visitors to our house - a run a spin and then "ribbit" like a frog. I love her confidence and her certainty of her cuteness. I think in Mya's early blogs, I described her as luminescent. That still applies. In fact, I think her light is growing.
No comments:
Post a Comment