Mya is regularly using the word "concentrating" for "cooperating". "Look Mommy, Lukey and I are concentrating." As I just said on my facebook status - not such a mix up really since I know lots of people who have to concentrate to be cooperative.
When I told her tonight at family swim that she was tired, her quick response was "No, I'm just lazy."
As she was dancing around the table at Lucas' swim lesson, she declared "Everyone thinks I'm cute!". A little later she asked me in all seriousness, "Why do you think I'm crazy?".
Even though I write here weekly that's still not frequently enough to remember all her adorable outbursts. I am grateful for the ones I do capture here, but maybe I need to carry around a notebook because I know I'm still missing some. She is saying the best things these days - oh I remember one, she asked for a towel today so she could take away all the wetness!
No comments:
Post a Comment