Sunday, November 08, 2009

So Little

It's easy to be lulled into thinking Mya is all grown up when you're around her. She often carries herself like someone much older. But, sometimes, if I step back and observe her, I am reminded that she is really just a little girl.

I realize that her voice will change someday and we'll never have this little girl voice again. Her legs will grow and her steps will no longer "thump, thump, thump" through the house.

She has so many characteristics that are just so three. She stomps her foot when she's mad. She always sings Twinkle, Twinkle with the wrong words - uppa, uppa so world high. She always, always skips 15 when counting. 14, 16, 17....

Of course, using the word "always" above is wrong. She will not always be doing these things. Sigh ... it is passing so fast. Love you little one.

No comments: