You have begun your life! This morning, at the incredible hour of 4 a.m., thanks to Lukey, the “+” sign confirmed the miracle that is you. I went and picked out my sapphire ring today so I can tell you that I wanted to celebrate your life with that ring. I knew the test would be positive – I’ve been napping often and my hands have been stiff and sore. My body and yours are one right now and I’m honoured to carry you for the time it takes.
There seem to be so many things to do to prepare for your arrival! But I realize that the best thing I can do is slow down, draw a breath and create the spirit that I want around you. Calm, peace, love, certainty, deep abiding loyalty, trust – these are the things I want for you – even in your first weeks. It is already determined in your genetic code who you will be – it is my promise to you to create an environment where you can become great.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment