Lucas is loving you little one. He has always lifted my shirt to talk about "baby". Most times, he'll lean forward for a nice juicy "blueberry" or raspberry. He even understands that you're coming in summer.
He seems to think that your entire existence lies in my belly button and he's always probing it while he talks to you. Just wait until my belly button is fully an "outie" - he'll be fascinated!
Last night, before Lucas went to bed, he was having a snack and suddenly got the idea that you might like some too. He lifted my shirt and poked at my belly button with his granola bar :). You should feel honored considering he's not great at sharing.
Even as I type this entry, he's on my lap helping out. There's definitely something about you that always draws him to you. I'm sure that connection will be a lifelong one.
Lucas wants to say something now - dejubhdfnhfkhgfgfgfngfdhdfjjwfjfdjfvhujfvhjfuvufgfghggf
I think his message says "We love you!"
No comments:
Post a Comment