Wednesday, August 16, 2006

1 month old

Four weeks have flown by and I wanted to capture Mya's milestones
- losing her hair on the sides
- a little bit of "baby acne" on her face, but not too bad yet
- taking weight on her legs already - especially when she's mad :)
- holding her head up pretty often - when she's on her tummy on your chest she can look you in the eye
- cooing and gurgling just beginning
- Daddy and her like to play roll where she can roll from her back to her front off of his chest
- music is soothing her at night
- showing some colic symptoms, but too early to tell - between 4pm and 10 pm she can be inconsolable
- can sleep up to 3 or 4 hours at night - yipee!
- I swear I can see a tiny sliver of brown just above her right iris, maybe she'll be a brown-eyed girl
It's a delight to watch her grow and change. I can't even begin to fathom how radically she'll transform before my eyes. I love her so much

No comments: