Thursday, August 24, 2006

Learning About My Daugther

As the days pass, I am coming to know my daughter. I can sense her likes, her dislikes and read her energy.
She is a very curious girl with expressive eyes. She has already graced me with her first smile and cooed with delight.
On the flip side, she has expressed instant anger and annoyance. Warning, she does NOT like to have cold things pressed up against her skin. When her tiny tummy hurts, it seems as though she is frustrated and impatient for the distress to pass.
I hear her little noises now as I type and it will only be a matter of minutes before I am called to her. Even though she has no words, she does indeed have language.
I am so eager for more and more to be revealed. She is a beautiful work of art, slowly being exposed for me to admire.

No comments: