Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Her Own Room

Posting once a week is hardly enough to keep up with Mya's development. Yesterday, I moved her bassinet into the little closet/room we have made up for her upstairs with us. Now, when I say closet I want you to banish all thoughts of Harry Potter under the stairs. Mya's closet is beautiful and cozy. So, she spent her first night in there last night and did great. She went down about 10:30 and I heard snuffling around 2am. I brought her to bed and then transferred her back to her own bed to sleep until 5:30 and then she stayed with us until 7:30 am. Have I mentioned she's a great sleeper. Since then she's had one little nap in her bed before we went to get Lucas and then she fell asleep in her car seat around 11:20 and is still there at 2:30pm. Wow!

No comments: