Wednesday, September 20, 2006

She Laughed!

Actually, there are several milestones achieved by Mya that I haven't had a chance to share here. She's very adept now at rolling off of Craig's tummy. She can go from back to front and front to back from that vantage point. I have yet to see her do it while laying on a flat, hard surface (sorry Craig).
She is staring at her hands and feet the past two days. I love the look of concentration this elicits.
Best of all, she let loose a beautiful laugh last week for the first time. Since then, I've been able to coax a couple more giggles out of her, but they are few and far between. Every time I yell for Craig to come quickly, but he's missed each one.
Her smiles, however, are abundant. She is a sweet smiler and shares them with us often. You can see the joy enter her eyes and then work its way to her mouth.

No comments: