Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Rolling

Yeah! Our girly-girl has learned to roll over. Thus far, she has rolled from her back to her front a few times (maybe 4 or 5) and then I saw her also roll from her front to her back once. The significant part of this achievement is that she is now doing it on a level surface without benefit of assistance.
It is just amazing to me that we are making our way through these milestones. It's not that I expected her to stay a "newborn" forever, but I can't quite grasp that she's now an infant or a baby rather than a newborn.
Another milestone that we witnessed this past week was the beginning of drooling. Now it's a common sight to see her chin glistening with drool, whereas, prior to this week it has been dry, dry, dry. Amazing how things change in an instant.

No comments: