If you started with Lucas's blog today, you're already up to date with our health situation. To summarize, we are one sick family.
Lucas has an ear infection in his left ear and a serious cold, complete with cough, sniffles and misery. His eyes look dull and he's clearly not himself these days. Mya has an ear infection in both ears and slight sniffles with only one morning of mild fever. She has a nasty cough which made for a wild night last night.
Craig stayed home yesterday and moped around :) and I awoke today with a heavy head and sniffles. When will this thing end?
Back to Mya, since this is her blog after all. She has only had one fever prior to this, and that followed her 2 month immunizations. Her 4 month round didn't bring a fever. She has never been sick before and I must say, she's being a trooper. She is still smiling and playing and really demanding very little from us. I hate to hear her little cough though and I can't wait for this thing to pass.
I don't like the idea that she might now be susceptible to ear infections and constantly prescribed antibiotics, but we'll worry about that when and if it becomes an issue. When her second infection shows up, we'll figure out the best step. Maybe she'll be like Lucas and not develop another one for years. Let's hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment