Where do I start? I thought it would be fun to gather together a few descriptive words for our My-my. If you have something you'd like to share, please comment or email me. I will gladly add it to our list.
Mommy says
* vibrant * quick * delightful * smart * coordinated * funny * verbal * confident * opinionated * feisty * brave
Lucas says
* mean * good * a girl *
Daddy says
* a fierce, lovable creature
Ms. Kristie, her playschool teacher says
* sweet * bold * feminine * assertive * impulsive (sometimes) * loving * and a real sweetheart! * determined and mercurial * and beautiful too!
Grandma Anita added, "Also, she is 2 going on 5. From the beginning she has been in a race to learn everything as fast as she could--Physically and socially and mentally. It is a ME TOO reaching for all she can squeeze in a day."
No comments:
Post a Comment