Mya may well come to be crafty in the underhanded, cunning way, but right now, I'm referring to crafty in the the creative, artsy way. She is clearly intrigued and involved with anything crafty these days. I love watching her focus.
Yesterday's trip to the Children's Discovery Museum in Chattanooga was so cool for Mya. She spent much of her time doing the crafts. (Unlike her brother who wanted action, not creation). Mya and Daddy made a fabulous turkey - gobble, gooble, you are a turkey, she says.
Mya and I used scissors over and over and over again. She created a beautiful quilt square with origami paper. She wanted face paint on - black kitty whiskers with green eyebrows.
This morning she has pulled out our dry erase board and is coloring her feet with the pink marker. Last week, she thought our pink highlighter would look lovely in her lips.
Speaking of lips, I gotta run, she just pulled out my lipstick from my purse and is demanding "what's dis?"
No comments:
Post a Comment