I'm amazed what words Mya takes on. She likes to tackle the toughs ones that's for sure. This morning, she was marveling at her "sparkly" shirt. She likes to attempt "breakfast" and "bandaid". My favorite word so far is definitely "rainbow". She really rounds her lips around the "bow" part and puts her stress there. She repeats it over and over - rainBOW, rainBOW, rainBOW.
Just the past two mornings, I have heard Mya's mournful cry "Mommy" from her crib prison. She has certainly said "Mommy" before, but it has never been so clear or loud. Nor so intentional.
And intentional is a word that I would use to describe our girl. Last night, when we were eating at a restaurant, she was loudly demanding more food using a yell of some sort. Craig asked her to say "please" to get more. She yelled "pweeeee" and received another mouthful as diners around us giggled.
No comments:
Post a Comment