Who knows if Mya's sweet curls will stay with her as she grows, but her hair is definitely growing in a lot recently. She has spent much of her life bald or nearly bald so it is an interesting turnaround to now be noticed for her hair. It is beginning to garner the attention of observers - among all her other cute traits.
Based on pictures, her curls and colour closely resemble my hair when I was her age. Actually, hers might be curlier. Mine grew a lot darker and straighter by the time I was 5, but then I rediscovered my curl when I was in my late teens (thanks to a gifted hairdress). I was busy curling and hairspraying it to death so who knew there was curl under that 80s do?
I can't wait to see how she turns out. I mean I'm curious about how her hair turns out as she grows, but, of course, I can't wait to see the whole package. Who is this little girl going to become?
No comments:
Post a Comment